The Hills Indoor Sports Premier League will take place on Friday evenings beginning on June 2nd 2017. Matches will be played using Futsal rules incorporating kick ins, roaming goalkeepers and cards into the competition.
Please use the following link to register your team (Scroll down to :Hills Indoor Sports Premier League") : https://goo.gl/NTUyOz
All information regarding the Premier League competition can be found below:
* Teams consist of 5 players on the field. A maximum of 10 players can be registered to a team.
* Matches last 2x13 minute halves with a 2 minute half time break.
* Yellow and Red cards will be used by referees throughout the competition.
* Futsal rules apply, with outs and roaming goalkeepers incorporated.
* Teams must sign on before each match at the counter.
* Each team must nominate a captain for the competition. (The captain is the only person who may speak to the referee throughout the match).
* Table points are as follows; 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss.
* Referees will be supplied by Hills Indoor Sports.
* Yellow and Red Cards will be used throughout the tournament.
* 2 yellow cards leads to a red card and an automatic one game ban. (Ban may be extended)
* A red card leads to an automatic one game ban. (Ban may be extended)
* Respect must be shown to officials at all time.
* Violence, abuse or intimidation towards officials will not be tolerated. (Teams breaking these rules may incur point penalties or may be evicted form the competition without a refund).
* Time may be stopped at the referee’s discretion.
* Teams will be placed in either a single division.
* The competition will last 10 weeks.
* The top four teams will move onto the semi-finals.
* The winners of the semi-finals will move onto the grand final, the losers of the semi-finals will play off for 3rd and 4th spot.
* $72.00 per team per game. ($12.00 per player for a team of 6). Teams are to pay their fees in two 5 week blocks.
* 10 round season.
* 7 Numbered shirts will be provided to all teams at no cost. (More can be ordered at fee).
The competition will have the following prizes:
* First Prize
* Runners Up
* Third Place
* Golden Boot