Premier League Cup
The 2016 edition of the Hills Indoor Sports Premier League Cup will take place on Sunday 11th December 2016 between 10am-5pm.
The Premier League Cup is the highest form of competitive in-house soccer that the centre offers. The cup was played for during the 2014/2015 outdoor off season in the now defunct season long status format. The cup will now be played for in a one day round robin tournament format.
* Teams consist of 6 players on the field. A maximum of 10 players can be registered on the day.
* Matches last 2x13 minute halves with a 2 minute half time break.
* Yellow and Red cards will be used by referees throughout the event.
* Standard Hills Indoor Sports soccer rules apply for the tournament. (See rules page for more information).
* Teams must sign on before each match at the counter.
* Each team must nominate a captain for the day. (The captain is the only person who may speak to the referee throughout the match).
* No bonus points will be used in this competition.
* Table points are as follows; 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss.
* Referees will be supplied by Hills Indoor Sports.
* Yellow and Red Cards will be used throughout the tournament.
* 2 yellow cards leads to a red card and an automatic one game ban. (Ban may be extended)
* A red card leads to an automatic one game ban. (Ban may be extended)
* Respect must be shown to officials at all time.
* Violence, abuse or intimidation towards officials will not be tolerated. (Teams breaking these rules may incur point penalties or may be evicted form the competition without a refund).
* Time may be stopped at the referee’s discretion.
* Teams will be split into two pots of four teams (Depending on numbers).
* Each team will play a minimum of 3 times during the group stage.
* The top two teams at the end of the group stage will move onto the semi-finals.
* The winners of the semi-finals will move onto the grand final, the losers of the semi-finals will play off for 3rd and 4th spot.
* $250 per team for the day.
* Minimum of 3 games for each team.
* Teams who make the finals will not be required to pay for those games, $250 covers the day.
We currently have space for 6 teams to join this year’s competition. Teams may register over the phone on 0488 112 200 or by using the following link: http://goo.gl/OS2FKS and selecting the Hills Indoor Sports Premier Cup- Men's Soccer - Season 6 option.
2014/2015- Right Peg FC.
2015- Goober United