Friday Senior Men's Soccer $2000 Cash Competition.
Introducing the Friday Senior Men's Soccer $2000 Cash Competition.
The $2000 cash competition will revolutionise the way Men's double court soccer is played at the centre. Spanning 18-22 weeks depending on registration numbers, the competition will test the depth and commitment of teams on route to the major prize.
* Teams consist of 6 players on the field. A maximum of 12 players can be registered in a team.
* Matches last 2x13 minute halves with a 2 minute half time break.
* Yellow and Red cards will be used by referees throughout the season.
* Standard Hills Indoor Sports soccer rules apply for the season. (See rules page for more information).
* Teams must sign on before each match at the counter.
* Each team must nominate a captain for the season. (The captain is the only person who may speak to the referee throughout the match).
* No bonus points will be used in this competition.
* Table points are as follows; 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss.
* Teams will be docked points for violence conduct towards referees or other players.
* Referees will be supplied by Hills Indoor Sports.
* Yellow and Red Cards will be used throughout the tournament.
* 2 yellow cards leads to a red card and an automatic one game ban. (Ban may be extended)
* A red card leads to an automatic one game ban. (Ban may be extended)
* Respect must be shown to officials at all time.
* Violence, abuse or intimidation towards officials will not be tolerated. (Teams breaking these rules may incur point penalties or may be evicted form the competition without a refund).
* Time may be stopped at the referee’s discretion.
* Teams will be docked points for violent conduct towards referees or other players.
* Teams will be placed into a single pool.
* Each team will play each other a minimum of once throughout the season.
* The Top five will enter into a final series.
* Finals Round 1: 1st- bye. 2 vs 3 and 4 vs 5.
* Finals Round 2: 1 vs winner of 2 vs 3 and loser of 2 vs 3 vs winner of 4 vs 5.
* Finals Round 3: Loser of 1 vs winner of 2 vs 3 vs loser of 2 vs 3 vs winner of 4 vs 5.
* Finals Round 4: Winner of 1 vs winner of 2 vs 3 from week 2 vs winner of 2 vs 3 vs loser of 2 vs 3 vs winner of 4 vs 5 from week 3.
* $0 registration for all teams.
* $72 per team per week.
* Teams who make the finals will be required to pay for those games.
* $1500 to the minor premiers.
* $500 to the grand final winners.
Register a team, select the Friday Senior Soccer Season 5 link: http://goo.gl/nKETZc.